Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Baby-shower card


I recently made a card for a baby-shower for my cousin Nacole and her husband Damien. I was unable to go to the afternoon tea but sent along this card. The section on the left is the back of the card once it is folded. I sourced the images from vintage photographs and advertisements (that are past their copyright dates) on the web. Some of the background images (swirls and fancy bits) are from the Graphics Fairy.

I started to make a second card or small printable. I'm not sure if I'll finish this with the baby's name and date of birth once he/she is born, but this is the work in progress.
 There's a bit more tweaking to do before printing, but this is the basis for the design. I chose the colours to tone in with the card. The extra elements are from Design House Digital (link in my sidebar). 

Click on the pics to view the original size. As usual, feel free to use, just backtrack to see my TOU. 

cheerio, Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment